Saturday, May 16, 2009

Out in the Yard

Still here! A quick catch up...

After playing outside a quick hose off in the sink gets
all the sand and mud off.



Auggie is getting more and more verbal. Right now his
frequent chant is "Daddy Home". This can mean many
things:
1. I want daddy to come home.
2. I hear a car and maybe DADDY'S HOME
3. I'm NOT taking a nap because DADDY's HOME!
4. Mom is telling me what to do (or what not to do)
and I want daddy instead.





Out in the garden I pull weeds and wait for my perennials to
grow. Impatient as always I stand with hands on hips and sigh.
I walk over to the side of the house and am thrilled at the sight
of the herb garden I installed last year. The rosemary, sage, and
oregano are thriving. The blooming sage is beautiful! I've put in
tons of basil as usual.


In pregnancy news...
I'll be 18 weeks this week...
I haven't gained any weight yet, but my belly is growing ever bigger.
At the beginning of June I have an ultrasound and we should find
out if we are having a boy or a girl. The name challenge roars on.
We still have no idea what the baby's name will be if we have a boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what's the baby's name if you have a girl?