Thursday, July 26, 2007
Today there was an incident.
I heard a tip that you can sterilize your dish sponge by
putting it in the microwave. The tip didn't say how long.
I thought I'd add to that tip- 5 MINUTES IS TOO LONG!
If you put it in the microwave for 5 minute it turns black and
chars and fills the house with smoke. Then you have to open all
the windows in the house and turn on all of the fans.
Then you and the baby have to sit out on the deck for awhile
until the smoke clears.
I'm not sure I am old enough to be allowed to stay home alone yet.
Oh well. I try.
Posted by MLB at 5:43 PM