Tuesday, July 10, 2007



Here is the Auggie picture of the day.
My family left for China today to adopt a baby girl and my niece left to return to Albuquerque. It has been a quiet day. Dave took my niece to the airport and the flight was delayed about 2 hours due to thunderstorms. They called and told me they were fine- having fun reading teen magazines and eating treats from Starbucks. I am thankful that I didn't go to the airport with them. I think it would've been stressful to stay in the airport that long with a newborn. The good news is that despite the severe thunderstorms the electricity did not go out. I was praying it wouldn't because it is REALLY hot here (almost 100)and very humid.

3 comments:

abscott823 said...

SOOOO cute! Can't wait to see him in person. In the meantime, have this photo displayed on my desktop so I can look at it all day!

Unknown said...

What a handsome boy! I can't help but see so much of Marni in him. He looks just like you Marn with a very handsome haircut. He must have visited the barber before making is first appearance. I look forward to seeing all of you!
love aunt linda

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the next picture. Aunt Linda