Thursday, August 16, 2007

LUNCH!


"..And what do you do?"
I used to answer
welder
carpenter
foreman
artisan
etc. etc.
now I answer
"LUNCH!"
Lunch is what I do!
I love lunch.
Long
Extended
Lingering lunches.
Lunch gets you out of the house and is an
opportunity for social time...
This week lunch was at:
The coffee shop with grandmom
Marnee's house (different Marnee- not myself in the third person) camped out with the other moms
White Marsh sitting outside with the other moms
My sister's house
so
if you want to have lunch give me a call
you can
meet me for lunch
make me lunch
have me make you lunch
order in or
go out

Lunch rocks!

3 comments:

Bob said...

I'm hungry. I want lunch.

abscott823 said...

Let's do lunch! I wish! :) Not until Gryffin's here.

Amy

Unknown said...

I love it! It's my favorite meal
Aunt L.