Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What I Wear-Self Portrait Challenge


Jeans
T-shirt
Dog fur covered jacket
Fun socks (and they actually MATCH!)

I don't dress up at all these days.
Layers are a pain
Accessories like scarves will TOUCH me.
Earrings dangle and then my ears swell.
The only ring I wear is my engagement ring.

I am finally starting to fit back in my pre-maternity
clothing so maybe I'll be able to look at clothing as
something fun again instead of "Oh lordy, what am I
possibly going to wear that might be passable?

See more self portraits here.

8 comments:

Rebekah said...

I so remember those days, they were not so long ago for me. I was never so thankful for elastic waistbands. And then life returned to a new kind of normal :)

jenica said...

i'm still wearing maternity clothes... and my baby is 3 months old.

i found you through spc but had to read back to see all the pics of your darling baby. he's gorgeous, you must be so proud. ;-D

jenica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArEn said...

I remember being really bummed about not being able to wear maternity clothes anymore (when I no longer had an excuse). They're so wonderful- loose, flowing, simple.

Anonymous said...

It's all about the comfort. :) If you feel good, you look good.

gkgirl said...

i think you look great...
and that's a cool picture.

Kathleen said...

hey!!!!
cool that you did spc!

i still take much time deciding what is passable.

sigh.

see you soon! xo

littlepurplecow said...

Great shot. Love the perspective. Found you at SPC.