Friday, June 6, 2008

Anniversaries

Happy Anniversary Dave!
June 4th was our anniversary.
Unfortunately I was in class until 9pm
so Dave handed me a card in the morning.
"Sorry, I didn't have a chance to sign it"
(hey Dave, at least you can use it again next year!)
I grunted
yawned
"We'll do something over the weekend"

Now it is Friday.
We were going to go to dinner but exhaustion
has taken me over and I begged Dave to let me
just go take a nap. So Dave gave me the best gift
I could ask for and allowed me to sleep for a glorious
two hours.

I think we are going to go out tomorrow instead.
Not a romantic anniversary this time around, but
ok by me. Sometimes you gotta go with the flow.


I also missed my BLOG ANNIVERSARY.
May 19th 2007 was my first post. I was very pregnant,
very sick of waiting, and WOW WAS MY LIFE DIFFERENT!

No comments: