Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Finally, A Response

I finally got a response.


Selecting a candidate is a difficult task and there were many qualified applicants, however, after a thorough process of narrowing the field, you are no longer being considered. We feel it important to notify you as soon as possible, given your efforts to determine what lies ahead for you.
Thank you again for your interest in CENTERSTAGE and good luck to you in your search.


ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
I PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT!!  
I'm debating sending another letter.  Hmmm.  Something along
the lines of how I understand the need to test an applicant's 
persistence by initially rejecting them...

I don't know.  Maybe I'm out of steam.  
I also thought the rejection letter was poorly written. 
So there.

No comments: